Science Journal -Esther

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Group Evaluation

This is the evaluation that we have to complete:

  • What role/s did you take on for this assignment? I was a helping hand to everyone and doing completing my own questions. I helped make the handout as well. 
  • What did you like about working as a group? It was fun helping each other out. 
  • What was difficult about working as a group? It was also difficult because sometimes we wouldn't agree on some things. 
  • What did you learn about working as a group? Working as a group was good, something that I learnt was that we have to co-operate more and agree with each other. 
  • How well did you work together/co-operatively? We worked together well most of the time but sometimes we didn't co-operate. 
  • Did everyone contribute equally and enthusiastically? Yes everyone worked together both equally and enthusiastically. 
  • How well as an individual did you work as part of the group? I think I worked okay. I helped everyone when they needed help.
  • Identify your strengths and your weaknesses as a group member. Well strengths were helping everyone and helping them find their information. The weaknesses were my part of the research and putting together the blog. Also with trying to put my information onto the slideshow.
  • Outline suggestions to improve your approach to work. Well I could try to put more effort into my researching, help people out more.

1 comment: